Monday 18 June 2012

DAY 2-Sick of Veggies!

DAY 2: Veggies & Cabbage Soup ONLY!!-Monday June 18


Looking over the meal plan I knew in advance that Day 2 would probably be the most challenging day as I'm a really picky eater and I usually don't eat veggies without a dip or some sort of sauce or oil (usually steam broccoli and cook with garlic and olive oil, and I always dip carrots, cucumbers etc in ranch dip).




and I was right......

So I woke up this morning with the same headache I had last night (keep in mind I had that headache yesterday from 5-10pm).  I didn't take any Advil or anything because I wanted it to pass naturally, ya right!

When I woke up to the smell of coffee I figured I had to get some caffeine and would try a cup of black coffee. WELL....I can now say that black coffee is more gross than I thought it was (it's been years since I drank it, and that's only because I had the stomach flu and my grandma told me to drink coffee black to rid it, and it worked!). On a positive note, after drinking less than half a cup of that coffee my headache went away, and I felt really full.





I ate less then half a bowl of soup and one cup of steamed broccoli and I was STUFFED! I couldn't believe it!! I also want to mention that I decided to blend my soup this morning to change up the flavor and texture and it worked out well!  I think eating the soup blended is a bit easier, and saves me from picking around those chunky tomato's!
 
So I was at the mall with my bf today and was having such crazy cravings that I thought buying a pack of strawberry sugar free gum would help (flavor wise) and after consecutively chewing about 4 pieces one after the other (mmmm strawberry flavor)...I saw on the package that each piece of gum was 4 calories and well.......I stopped chewing.

This is soo yummy!!! lol


 I didn't end up eating anything after that until 4:15pm but I was starving by then (doesn't help walking through a grocery store and knowing you can't eat practically ANYTHING in there!) so I ate a full bowl of soup.  I actually forced myself to eat the whole bowl even though I was getting full, because I didn't want to have to eat more soup later...starting to get sick of it real fast!







My Dinner!



For dinner I ate a bowl of cabbage soup and baby carrots since the potato wasn't ready yet. About 45 minutes later it was chow time!!!! (although I was already pretty full from the soup). I have to say it was REALLY nice eating that potato!! I put green onion and lemon citrus seasoning on it!! It was better than I thought it would be, but would've been wayyyy better with some sour cream Mmmm















Challenges of the Day

  • Only eating Veggies....they are so boring, so bland, and it sucks!  Have I mentioned I'm hungry!
  • Cravings!! They have been pretty bad today and I've mostly craved sugary foods
  • It's getting harder and harder to eat that soup, I'm definitely getting sick of it fast..the taste and smell are starting to get to me. 
  • I only have about 2 bowls a day when I should really be having 2-4 or more

# of P's

Thanks to Sally for a fun suggestion to note how many times I go Pee everyday! As with this diet you pee A LOT lol so I might as well document that as well!!
# of P's today= 9

Food Recap

Less than half cup of Black Coffee -9:30am
Less than half a bowl of Cabbage Soup - 11:30am
1 Cup of Broccoli -11:30am
1 bowl of Cabbage Soup -4:30pm
1/2 Cup of Carrots -4:30pm
Half large baked potato w/green onion and seasoning 5:30pm
1 Cup frozen mixed veggies cooked -9:00pm
Total Water Intake=8 glasses
* I ate a pear at 11:30pm (Couldn't handle anymore veggies!)





TODAY'S FOOD PHOTOS 




My breakfast/lunch & that's how much I ate before I got full!! Surprisingly not much!


The picture above this one is the Broccoli I had for lunch (it won't let me separate both pics!)
With some green onion & lemon citrus seasoning the baked potato didn't taste too bad!













The new seasoning I bought today! Put it on my baked potatoe



*Second WI (Morning of DAY 3-June 19, 2012)
Loss of 1.8 pounds 

So far..overall loss of 3.2 pounds in 2 days!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you're getting so in depth with everything! Shitty that the taste of the soup is getting to you! But it seems as if you have some good food coming your way! Keep it up! Btw, -3.2! WICKED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete